Rustines Expedition Sized Tin Patch Kit
Rustines has been in the business of fixing tires for about 100 years. Louis Désiré Auguste Rustin (1880-1954) literally invented the tube patch kit.
Rustines sticks patches on both sides of the release paper (to save weight?) Clever. So you get twice as many patches as you might expect.
The Rustines Expedition Sized Tin Patch Kit is a reproduction of a classic patch kit. It comes in a cool cyliderical metal tin. It contains:
- 1 large tube of glue
- 1 piece of 100 grit sand paper (2.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
- 8 small patches (17 mm diameter)
- 4 medium patches (21 mm in diameter)
- 4 large patches (27 mm in diameter)
- 1 large square piece of patch material ( 12.5 cm x 7.5 cm)
The cylinder is 9.7 cm long and 4 cm in diameter and the weight is 60 grams.