Grand Cru Touring Hub, 130mm
The Grand Cru Touring Hub is designed for touring, randonneuring, and commuting in all weather conditions. The high flanges allow room for large, sealed cartridge bearings so your hubs will be spinning happily for a long time.
The freehub features a tool-free disassembly for maintenance or should you need to do a driveside spoke replacement.
- Frame Spacing: 130mm QR
- Spoke Flange Diameter: 62mm
- Left Center-to-Flange: 40mm
- Right Center-to-Flange: 17.5mm
- Finish: Polished Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: 325g w/ Steel FHB
- Drilling: 32 or 36 hole
- Freehub Body (let us know in your order comments which you'd prefer): 10 speed compatible Shimano (steel or alloy) or Campagnolo
A video showing how to disassemble Grand Cru Touring hubs can be found here.