Grand Cru Touring Hub 135mm
The Grand Cru Touring Hub is designed for long distance riding and heavy loads. The sturdy hub shell is our own design. It boasts a large-flange hub with room for four identical and rather large cartridge bearings. We use very high quality Japanese bearings of a common size and relatively easily replaced if they ever do wear out.
The axle is hollow and oversized. The free-hub body is steel for durability. There are three pawls with sturdy springs. Includes quick release.
- Frame Spacing: 135mm QR
- Spoke flange diameter: 60mm
- Left Center-to-Flange: 36.5mm
- Right Center-to-Flange: 19.5mm
- Finish: Polished Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: 350g
- Drilling: 36 hole
- Freehub Body (let us know in your order comments which you'd prefer): 10 speed compatible Shimano (steel or alloy) or Campagnolo
A video showing how to disassemble the Grand Cru hub for field servicing without tools can be found here.