Hi-Low Cassette Rear Hub
The Velo Orange Hi-Low Cassette Rear Hub is a four-bearing design with the same quality Japanese bearings as the Grand Cru hubs. (We just can't see how saving $20 by using cheap hub bearings makes any sense.) The alloy cassette body has three large pawls and is well sealed.
As with the Grand Cru High Flange Touring Hub, it can be disassembled without tools for cleaning or service. VO internal-cam quick releases are included.
- Frame Spacing: 130mm QR
- Left Spoke Flange Diameter: 38mm
- Right Spoke Flange Diameter: 47mm
- Left Center-to-Flange: 36mm
- Right Center-to-Flange: 21mm
- Finish: Polished Aluminum Alloy
- Drilling: 36 hole
- Freehub Body (let us know in your order comments which you'd prefer): 10 speed compatible Shimano (steel or alloy) or Campagnolo
A video showing how to disassemble Grand Cru Cassette hubs can be found here.