Disc Rear Hub - Silver and Noir
The Velo Orange Rear Disc Hub is specially designed for touring, randonneuring, and commuting in all weather conditions. The hub's high flanges allow room for large, sealed cartridge bearings so your hubs will be spinning happily for a long time.
The hub includes replaceable endcaps to convert from 135mm QR to 142mm Thru-axle. All without requiring any tools.
The freehub features a tool-free disassembly for maintenance or roadside driveside spoke replacement.
Available in Polished Silver and Smooth Noir finishes.
- Frame Spacing: 135mm QR or 142mm Thru-Axle (replaceable endcaps included)
- Spoke Flange Diameter: 58mm
- Left Center-to-Flange: 34.53mm
- Right Center-to-Flange: 16.81mm
- Weight: 360g w/ Shimano FHB
- Drilling: 32 or 36 hole
- Rotor type: 6-bolt
- Freehub Body (let us know in your order's comments which you'd prefer): 11 speed compatible Shimano, Campagnolo or Sram XDR.
Hell yeah, badass!
Love it. My LBS built me a new wheel with this hub and lm very happy!
Just received these in black and they look and feel great! Will be lacing them up in a day or two. Really glad VO finally came out with disc hubs in black!