Rear Cassette Hub - Silver and Noir
The Velo Orange Rear Cassette Hub is specially designed for touring, randonneuring, and commuting in all weather conditions. The hub's high flanges allow room for large, sealed cartridge bearings so your hubs will be spinning happily for a long time.
The hub includes replaceable endcaps to convert between 130mm and 135mm spacing.
The freehub features a tool-free disassembly for maintenance or roadside driveside spoke replacement.
Available in Polished Silver and Smooth Noir finishes.
- Frame Spacing: 130mm or 135mm (replaceable endcaps included)
- Spoke Flange Diameter: 58mm
- Left Center-to-Flange (130mm spacing): 37.1mm
- Left Center-to-Flange (135mm spacing): 34.4mm
- Right Center-to-Flange (130mm spacing): 14.95mm
- Right Center-to-Flange (135mm spacing): 17.45mm
- Weight: 272g w/ Shimano FHB
- Drilling: 32 or 36 hole
- Freehub Body (let us know in your order's comments which you'd prefer): 11 speed compatible Shimano, Campagnolo (currently out of stock, sorry) or Sram XDR.
- Quick-release skewer not included.
Overall, this hub is great, and a nice upgrade from the previous version. I especially like that 130mm and 135mm endcaps are included. I was however very disappointed at the switch to an aluminum freehub body.