These fenders feature a classic, fluted profile and are highly polished. They're 63mm wide, designed for 700c wheels, and work with tires up to 55mm wide - the sweet spot for touring and city bikes. We include a hardware kit to work with almost any type of mounting in the same finish as the fenders.
- Fenders are made from aluminum alloy for strength while staying lightweight
- Rear fender is 120cm long and the front is 90cm long
- Both come pre-drilled for stays. Front is pre-drilled for a fork crown mount
- Hardware kit includes: 5mm polished aluminum stays, R-clips and screws, L bracket, reinforcement plates, stay-to-fender closed eyelet bolts, fork crown daruma, sliding bracket, leather washers, and detailed installation instructions
- Rear fender is crimped just above the chainstay mount to allow use of a front derailleur
Velo Orange fenders are designed to be full coverage, which means that you and your bike's drivetrain will stay clean of road muck and grime. Both front and rear fenders have full wrap around the width of your tires to eliminate spray in all directions.
Note: Oversize charges may apply when this item is shipped outside the contiguous US (e.g., Alaska, Hawaii, international, and military addresses). Free shipping discount may not apply. We will notify you of shipping charges prior to shipping.
Free Shipping for Retail customers with subtotals over $150: Velo Orange offers free shipping to the lower 48 States for retail orders with a subtotal of at least $150. Use the coupon code 150SHIP when you check out to get the deal.
Free Shipping for Wholesale customers with subtotals over $400: Velo Orange offers free shipping for wholesale orders to the lower 48 States with a subtotal of at least $400. No coupon code required for this deal.
Oversize international shipping: Large products including (but not limited to) frames, fork, fenders, handlebars, racks, and rims may incur oversize shipping charges. We will notify you of additional charges.
Installed on a Trek verve. Fit and finish is perfect
Look beautiful on Masi gravel bike used for commuting. Easy installation with basic tools, rock solid mounting.
They look so sexy on my bike with the PDW leather flaps.
Fairly easy install and good coverage. It’s getting harder to find a well made wide 700c fenders that will accommodate a wider tire. This is a recommend option. And they look great!
Exactly what I needed. This is my second set of fenders from Velo Orange.
This will allow me to run a fatter tire. They are high quality and great looking. You get everything you need and nothing you don’t.