- Free USA shipping on order subtotals over $150
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Decaleurs are traditional quick-release mounts for handlebar bags. Unlike some modern bag mounts, they keep the bag low for better handling and for keeping the handlebars clear. The VO fork mount decaleurs are mounted on the fork's steerer tube either below the headset lock nut or within the spacer stack.
- Full stainless steel construction
- Available to fit 1" and 1-1/8" forks
- Works with most traditional-style bags such as Velo Orange, Acorn, Ostrich, Sologne, Berthoud, TA, LaFuma, and similar
- Receiver uses a 3mm thick spacer
- Bag Mount uses 6mm posts
- Mounting hardware included
- Posts are 8 cm forward of the front of the headset ring
Please remember that a decaleur is intended as a quick-release mechanism, not a support for the full weight of the bag; the bag must still rest on a rack or on the fender. Fork mounted decaleurs can be bent slightly to adjust the bag's height, but they might not work with very tall or short frames (for those frames we recommend a front rack with an Integrated Decaleur).
Note: We strongly recommend that you use at least one strap or elastic cord, in addition to the decaleur, to secure your bag to your front rack. If you hit a large bump or pothole, it is possible that your bag could bounce up, detaching the bag from the decaleur receiver.