The VO Campeur Rack is designed for touring and commuting. It features a fully tubular stainless steel design with an upper deck and lower rail system. The lower rail keeps weight low and allows for easy pannier removal, even with the top platform loaded with a tent or dry bag.
- Stainless steel construction with a lovely, high polish finish. It won't rust like painted steel racks or fatigue and crack like some aluminum and powder-coated or painted racks.
- Long, lower rail helps gets your pannier further back to eliminate heel clipping.
- Straight, upper arms securely mount to your bike's seat stay bosses.
- There are a pair of eyelets under the top platform for direct mounting to the fender.
- A single rear, threaded eyelet is for a light mount.
- The top platform is 10 cm wide and 27 cm long. From the top of the rack to the lowest hole is 36.5cm.
- The lower tangs feature four sets of holes to fit most bikes with 26", 650b, 700c, and 27" wheels. Simply trim what you don't need or use the bottommost hole for an easy and quick installation.
- Maximum weight is 40 lbs.
- Installation instructions can be found here
Note: Oversize charges may apply when this item is shipped outside the contiguous US (e.g., Alaska, Hawaii, international, and military addresses). We will notify you of shipping charges prior to shipping.
Free Shipping for Retail customers with subtotals over $150: Velo Orange offers free shipping to the lower 48 States for retail orders with a subtotal of at least $150. Use the coupon code 150SHIP when you check out to get the deal.
Free Shipping for Wholesale customers with subtotals over $400: Velo Orange offers free shipping for wholesale orders to the lower 48 States with a subtotal of at least $400. No coupon code required for this deal.
Oversize international shipping: Large products including (but not limited to) frames, fork, fenders, handlebars, racks, and rims may incur oversize shipping charges. We will notify you of additional charges.
Getting a package from Velo Orange will never lose its magic. I am not made of money, so I choose my purchases very carefully. The Campeur Racks are so well made and go perfectly with my Rivendell Atlantis. I am getting ready for a two-month tour and this rack will be important to me every single day. Shipping was fast as usual with no unnecessary plastic. I have some compost systems in my little backyard and the worms were happy to eat the box and packing slip. I don’t know how you do it, Velo Orange…but keep doing it — you make a lot of us happy.
Campeur Rear Rack
I'll admit that I bought this rack 100% for the aesthetic. There are other racks that have higher weight limits and are significantly cheaper, but none that are just so pretty. And the raised platform makes it easy to strap things on when there are also panniers. Very nicely designed and easy to install.
I was a little hesitant to buy this rack because I was worried that its "double-decker" design wouldn't work with my large seat bag and panniers, but man was I wrong. This rack is beautifully designed and I can put my panniers on either the top rack or the bottom rack depending on how I want to distribute the weight. I love it!