Grand Cru Brake Levers
These are simply really nice brake levers. They're lightweight, comfortable, and feature an exceptionally smooth lever throw.
- Compatible with both road (23.8mm) and MTB/city sized (22.2mm) handlebar grip areas - includes shims.
- Adjusting screw to dial in reach.
- Barrel adjustor to increase or decrease cable tension.
- Available in Regular (caliper, cantilever, and center-pull) and Linear (V-brake) pull ratios in both Silver and Noir finishes. Check with you brake's manufacturer to determine the pull ratio if there are any questions.
- Weight is 76g per pair. Careful not to let them blow away!
Price is per pair. Instructions on installation can be found here
After having sworn I wouldn't buy from VO again after getting a frame with a defective fork and a headset with razor sharp barbs on the wrench flats, I simply could not find anything else that fit the aesthetic and functionality of my needs like these levers. They are beautifully finished, and incredibly light weight. I'm honestly astonished by the quality. Starting to think VO is ok and I just had a run of bad luck. Now if y'all could just increase the tire clearance on the Pass Hunter...
My wife hated her drop bar bike, so I converted it to more of a touring style with Velo Orange touring bars and these levers. She is so excited to ride her bike now!
Gorgeous, light and tough. I put these on a Cinelli single speed. My bars are 22.2 and the included shims work perfectly, without looking "out of place". I'm using them w/ Dia Compe caliper brakes and I have all of the stopping power that I could want or need. Highly recommend these levers.
I am a big fan of Velo Orange's products and these are beautiful and they work perfectly! Set up with a pair of shifter mounts and they work flawlessly.
These levers look great, feel great, perform well, and are surprisingly light.