Grand Cru Brake Levers
These are simply really nice brake levers. They're lightweight, comfortable, and feature an exceptionally smooth lever throw.
- Compatible with both road (23.8mm) and MTB/city sized (22.2mm) handlebar grip areas - includes shims.
- Adjusting screw to dial in reach.
- Barrel adjustor to increase or decrease cable tension.
- Available in Regular (caliper, cantilever, and center-pull) and Linear (V-brake) pull ratios in both Silver and Noir finishes. Check with you brake's manufacturer to determine the pull ratio if there are any questions.
- Weight is 76g per pair. Careful not to let them blow away!
Price is per pair. Instructions on installation can be found here
Actually, not used, just yet. Going on a custom Piolet build for a customer, being mated to a Motoko/Ultimo Yokozuna brake setup. Build breakdown to come (The Illiterate Cyclist) As is, they look excellent, can be had in either pull ratio (appreciate the foresight), and seem to way near nothing (but very solid).
Perfect match with Grand Cru cantis. Please develop an inverse lever so I can use my whole Porteur bars.
These look really great. Excellent machining quality. I really think these are the best mechanical levers for the money
Sharp looking breaks levers that are lightweight and comfortable for commuting are long hauls.
These levers are super light, super sexy, and super stoppy. Worth every single penny! If they are in stock, submit your payment while you still can.