These Flat Mount Equal Disc Brakes from Growtac provide excellent modulation and power with a compact and lightweight design - perfect for your road, gravel, and touring bike.
In testing, we've found that the modulation is predictable, the caliper and system stiffness is confidence-inspiring, and the lever feel is natural and comfortable - offering superior performance compared to most other mechanical disc brake calipers on the market.
Equal brakes are developed and manufactured in Japan.
- Cable Pull: Road, short pull
- Weight per caliper: 135g
- Pad Actuation: Single piston
- Adaptors/Mounts Included: Front: 140mm or 160mm rotor // Rear: not included*
- Japanese-made cables and housing included!
What's included in the box:
- 2x Growtac Equal Flat Mount Brake Calipers
- 2x road brake cables
- 2x mtb brake cables
- 1x front flat mount adaptor for 140mm or 160mm rotor.
- 2x compressionless housing (stiff)
- 2x non-compressionless housing (flexy)
- Bunch of housing endcaps
- Mounting hardware for the rear brake
* Please note that if you are mounting these brakes onto a frame designed for a 140mm rear rotor without adapting, but plan to run a 160mm rotor, you will need a rear flat mount adaptor.
Free Shipping for Retail customers with subtotals over $150: Velo Orange offers free shipping to the lower 48 States for retail orders with a subtotal of at least $150. Use the coupon code 150SHIP when you check out to get the deal.
Free Shipping for Wholesale customers with subtotals over $400: Velo Orange offers free shipping for wholesale orders to the lower 48 States with a subtotal of at least $400. No coupon code required for this deal.
Oversize international shipping: Large products including (but not limited to) frames, fork, fenders, handlebars, racks, and rims may incur oversize shipping charges. We will notify you of additional charges.
I paired these with the TRP RRL-SR hoods/levers and they've been really great. The set up was straightforward, and the brakes have worked flawlessly in their first 100 miles. The whole set up looks awesome on my bike.