Decaleur Fork Receiver
Spare fork mounts so you can use your bag or basket on more than one bike.
Decaleurs are traditional quick-release mounts for handlebar bags. Unlike some modern bag mounts, they keep the bag low for better handling and for keeping the handlebars clear. The VO fork mount receiver is mounted on the fork's steerer tube either below the headset lock nut or within the spacer stack.
- Full stainless steel construction
- Available to fit 1" and 1-1/8" forks
- Works with most traditional-style bags such as Velo Orange, Acorn, Ostrich, Sologne, Berthoud, TA, LaFuma, and similar
- Receiver uses a 3mm thick spacer
- Bag Mount uses 6mm posts
- Mounting hardware included
Please remember that a decaleur is intended as a quick-release mechanism, not a support for the full weight of the bag; the bag must still rest on a rack or on the fender. Fork mounted decaleurs can be bent slightly to adjust the bag's height, but they might not work with very tall or short frames (for those frames we recommend a front rack with an Integrated Decaleur).